AAA Landscape – COVID-19 Preventative Measures
To our valued Clients, Community & Employees,
We, as a company, are strong in our conviction to protect the safety and health of our Employees, Clients and Community. We are keeping ourselves informed and are following the CDC Guidelines on the preventive measures to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 Virus. Please see the following list of measures we, as a company, have implemented thus far:
- Employee Proactive Measures: AAA Landscape has provided a written step by step proactive measure that has gone out to all our employees, see attached, which follows the CDC recommendations. We have also provided an Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) that follows OSHA Standards, see attached, for all our Project Sites. We have also provided a jobsite written 12 step plan to each Manager that follows CDC recommendations and OSHA requirements on how to address a sick employee and be proactive.
- Jobsite Measures: AAA Landscape has added additional hand washing stations at all our port-a-johns, provided disinfective solutions to all drivers to wipe down all vehicles periodically throughout the day; we have provided hand sanitizer for all employees to use; we have asked all employees to wear gloves and not pick any cigarettes, paper, plastic, etc. without using a grabber tool; we are also recommending that employees who carpool to the job site wear face masks and gloves, and ; we are asking employees to check their temperature daily, before coming to work, and NO employee is to come to work with a fever or any type of symptoms per the CDC Guidelines. We are asking all employees to stay a safe 6’ distance from others, if possible, and practice social distancing when not at work, also.
- Company Services: AAA Landscape has not made any modifications to our service but is working on preventative measures with all our employees that follow CDC Guidelines.
- Client Resources: AAA Landscape feels we’ve been extremely pro-active with our employees – their safety and health are our #1 priority along with limiting the spread of the COVID-19 Virus in our communities. To help us, it would be great if your community/property/job members are proactive and do not throw cigarette butts on the ground, making sure they pick up any of their own litter, if by chance it drops, and wipe down any surfaces, if at all possible; in addition, we have requested to be notified if there any members test positive for the COVID-19 Virus so we can make sure we have no employees who have had any interaction with this person. Other than that, we do not need any additional resources at this time, but if things change we will make sure we communicate anything that changes.
- Company Office: AAA Landscape is 100% operable right now and our office is still functioning. We’ve limited access to our office and have contingencies in place to be able to work from home if the need arises. You will continue to direct your communication to your manager. If we do work remote, we will have our phones forwarded to the department manager, and we do have the ability to remote into our business through remote servers and business will continue.
Statement of fact, we feel with our proactiveness, communication, and responsiveness, we have not had an employee test positive or be sent home per the CDC guidelines. If this changes we will conduct our business as we’ve planned and will communicate this back to you. We have attached the CDC Guidelines for you to pass on to your co-workers, community members, etc.
Please let us know if we can answer additional questions or provide additional information and we would be happy to accommodate you.
Robert L. Underwood
CEO & Executive Board of Directors